Mira was inspired by thousands of women who are struggling with their fertility journey. We create our new products with such families in mind to provide them with much-needed support and accuracy.
As a Content Manager, your responsibility will be to provide the high quality execution of day-to-day content in different channels (email, sms, blog), managing content creators (copywriter, designer) to meet the deadlines. All the content must be accurate, current, and fair-balanced.
You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
– Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
– Help to develop editorial calendar and ensure deadlines are met
– Personalize content for target segments
– Edit, proofread and improve content
– Upload and review content (WordPress)
– Communicate with a certain category of customers to generate Success stories
**Requirements and skills**
– Proven work experience as a Content marketing manager
– Proficiency in MS Office, WordPress, Notion
– Understanding of web publishing requirements
– Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
– Project management skills and attention to detail
– Excellent communication and writing skills in English
Mira’s team is a unique mix of cultures, solid expertise, and growing talents. We set audacious goals and achieve them because we believe in our capability to do that. In our culture, strong commitment, constant learning, and a spark of innovation are valued the most but we encourage difference as well as it drives creativity. We embrace diversity in all possible variations. Our activities are driven by our mission and simple but genuine desire to make this world a better place to live in.
We believe in “expertise-first” and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability.