E-Commerce/DTC Art Director
Mira was inspired by thousands of women who are struggling with fertility journey. We create our new products with such families in mind to provide them with much-needed support and accuracy.
As we’re growing, we have many wonderful ideas about how to help our community lead happier, healthier lives. Today is your chance to join the passionate team of professionals and help us to take a step closer to our mission.
We invite seasoned designers who are hungry to build their careers with a challenging startup to join our creative team. E-Commerce / Direct-to-Consumer Art Director with Mira will spearhead and oversee our creative efforts and marketing initiatives to shape an image of the best-of-breed product to our customers. In this role, you’ll be given an opportunity to shape our message through all the steps of campaigns. As a creative leader, you’ll be responsible for navigating a creative team of designers and mentoring outsourced staff to appealing content that best fits our culture.
Your mission as one of our creative ambassadors will be to inspire our target audience about Mira and make our product stand out from the other brands. If you’re a great communicator and are well known for your artistic taste and leadership, drop us a line! Let’s thrive together!
- Create quality content across all the marketing channels and campaigns;
- Own the creative direction of seasonal campaigns and new product launches;
- Direct the design and development of ads from concepts to execution;
- Oversee in-house and freelancers efforts on asset execution, including product and lifestyle photography, video, and overall marketing strategy for our eCommerce assets, paid & organic social media, email, SMS, etc.;
- Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring creative consistency and brand relevance control across all creative departments;
- Understand the competitive market and target audience to develop a compelling message;
- Experiment with the newest marketing and design trends and generate creative ideas;
- Participate in the hiring process of creative team members/selecting best freelancers;
- Provide clear feedback and ensure smooth communication within the team;
- Spearhead shaping the brand that people really love!
- 3+ years experience as a Graphic Designer/Art Manager/Art Director for a lifestyle and/or e-commerce brand;
- Solid experience in e-commerce, B2C, B2B sectors;
- Hands-on expertise in website design;
- An eye for catchy content and developed taste of beauty;
- Leadership experience or leadership skills that you’re willing to apply;
- A holistic and collaborative approach to design;
- Superb communication skills;
- Burning desire to learn and a growth mindset;
- Self-awareness and constant need to improve – we don’t work with perfections;
- Resilience and sense of humor;
- A sufficient portfolio. Please attach it with your application (that’s how we know that you are really interested in this opportunity 🙂)
Mira’s team is a unique mix of cultures, solid expertise, and growing talents. We set audacious goals and achieve them because we believe in our capability to do that. In our culture, strong commitment, constant learning, and a spark of innovation are valued the most but we encourage difference as well as it drives creativity. We embrace diversity in all possible variations. Our activities are driven by our mission and simple but genuine desire to make this world a better place to live in.