Email Marketing ManagerWant to challenge yourself at a high-growth startup AND make a difference for women's health?
Women’s Health direct-to-consumer startup Miracare.com is looking for a Email Marketing Coordinator (Lifecycle and CRM).
This position is part-time and remote (4 hours per day) with possible transition into full-time.
We started Mira because we want to help women with their fertility journey, empower them with the best technology and information, and help them to reach their fertility goals.
Many women face fertility challenges when they try to start a family. The younger generations now have much more delayed maternal age than their parents. The lack of awareness and information about our own fertility levels gives women tons of guesswork during their trying-to-conceive (TTC) journey. In the US, 40%+ TTC couples took longer than three months to conceive.
As a new role in our Growth Marketing Team, this Email Marketing Coordinator (Lifecycle and CRM) will play a key role in our continued focus on growth and retention. You will build, launch, and analyze customer retention campaigns that help delight and retain our 50,000+ engaged customers. This role will be customer-centric, equally creative and data-driven, and completely instrumental in scaling growth across Australia, UK, Canada and the USA.
You will help inform and execute a strategic plan and use insights to provide recommendations that will optimize our email marketing and other lifecycle campaigns. You also will work cross-functionally with our team to think of creative out-of-the-box ways to bring value to our customers and drive retention. 80% of this role will be managing the content operations of our email marketing channel, which includes supporting our eCommerce site, new B2B operations, new market development and new lead generation. The remaining 20% will be focused on customer analytics, personalization and special projects.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a high-growth startup while applying your skills to a meaningful cause. You’ll also work within a collaborative team of passionate experts who want to empower women achieve their fertility goals.
- Identify the target audience and grow our email list.
- Created and launched all of our email (blast) campaigns: from initiating new emails and helping to inform the creative process (write briefs for a copywriter and designer), to building, QA-ing, proofreading and deploying. We use Drip.com email marketing tool.
- Owned the execution of new transactional emails, lifecycle emails and automation, as well as maintained and optimized the existing channel assets. Run A/B tests.
- Maintained and improved weekly & monthly dashboards to monitor, analyze and identify trends in campaign and channel performance. Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts.
- Benchmarked email campaign performance against key metrics to identify growth areas, shared meaningful insights and recommended next steps with cross-functional teams.
- Shared recommendations to help grow our email program content thoughts outside of the box with our team to come up with new test ideas for Growth.
- Coordinated cross-functionally with Creative, Logistics, Social, Customer Support, Digital Product and Operations teams to understand the pain-points in the customer journey to continually deliver a delightful user experience.
- Continually drive improvement across email and SMS communication by incorporating more personalization, dynamic content, and send time optimization.
- Owned and managed prospect databases, and constantly explored new methods for list growth across our D2C websites, B2B portals and our blog.
- Ensured compliance with spam and privacy laws in various regions. Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices.
- Proven work experience in driving customer loyalty and lead capture as an Email marketing manager (Drip or similar software) or Digital marketing specialist
- Hands on experience with HTML/CSS and content management systems.
- You keep yourself up to speed on email best practice: list cleaning, email size, cadence, A/B testing, QA, and of course – design trends.
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools.
- Data proficiency: Experience translating data into actionable recommendations. Experience with A/B testing emails campaigns Highly analytical and extremely comfortable with data.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills. Able to write high performing email and SMS copy.
- You’re curious and passionate about delivering the optimal customer experience, exhibit deep empathy and think through the entire user experience of a campaign.
- Strong project management skills.
- An ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Attention to details.