Facebook Marketing ManagerWant to challenge yourself at a high-growth startup AND make a difference for women's health?
Mira is a fast-growing point of care health platform startup in the San Francisco Bay Area. At Mira, we innovate and commercialize mobile health diagnostic platform for women’s health. Mira is full of smart, driven people who care a lot more about getting things done and making a difference. We truly believe in our mission of improving the life quality of families and put our value into daily practice. We look for individuals who are passionate, self-driven, embracing challenges, and making an impact
Women’s Health direct-to-consumer startup Miracare.com is looking for a Facebook Marketing Manager. This position is part-time and remote (2-4 hours per day) with possible transition into full-time. You will be a part of the growing marketing team, get training from best Silicon Valley marketers, and scale Facebook campaigns internationally. We’re looking for someone with experience running large acquisition budgets over $100K/month through Facebook ads AND has stellar communication skills when it comes to engaging with remote teammates.
- Strategize, execute, and manage a variety of Facebook ad campaigns from conception to creative to execution to analysis. We want thought leaders.Team building
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future A/B tests.
- Utilize all of Facebooks budgeting tools such as CBO, LBO, and ABO and optimize based on results.
- Develop marketing strategies and marketing plans to support and achieve the business’ objectives.
- Leveraging real-time data dashboards and a plethora of reporting tools, you will be tasked with communicating campaign performance and creating a clear roadmap for the future
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and options polls
- Gather data on consumer, competitor, and market conditions
- Prepare reports and present results to clients and management
- 2+ years of PAID Facebook ADVERTISING experience (Blueprint certified a huge plus)
- 2+ years of experience managing large acquisition budgets over $100K per month
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics (Google GA certification a plus)
- Strong, professional verbal communication
- Excellent writing and creative content skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Business, Economics, or related analytics fields)
Platform Experience required
- Facebook Ads
- Google Analytics
- Notion (or similar project management tools)