Mira was inspired by thousands of women who are struggling with their fertility journey. We create our new products with such families in mind to provide them with much-needed support and accuracy.
In your role as a digital designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of collaborating with other teams to define requirements, iterate on design solutions, and contribute expertise for various digital products.
One of the key aspects of your role is creating digital assets for a wide range of platforms, including website and app, social media, display advertising, and eCommerce.
As our digital designer, your responsibilities will include designing digital assets, testing them, and optimizing them based on their performance. Responsibilities also include staying up to date on industry trends and the latest digital design software.
– Participate in design discussions and give feedback during planning and strategy meetings.
– Quickly translate ideas into sketches, wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes.
– Iterate new designs based on user feedback.
– Create digital assets (static, motion) for a range of platforms (social, display advertising, eCommerce, websites, mobile apps, etc.).
– Create website assets from hero design to landing pages.
– Create email designs for CRM programs and coordinate the creation of email templates in HTML.
– Design and develop social media templates and posts.
– Create and execute concepts for digital advertising.
– Research industry trends to present ideas and concepts for timely digital innovation.
– Experience in the design thinking process, agile development, and lean startup methodologies.
– Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
– Experience working directly with developers to implement designs.
– Expertise with digital design tools, including Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
– Strong knowledge of current digital design best practices and web production techniques.
– Experience with user-centered design, rapid prototyping, and user testing.
– A good understanding of visual design principles.
– Proven digital content skills.
– Experience creating digital assets for a variety of target audiences.
– A portfolio demonstrating strong sensitivity to color, composition, typography, imagery, and quality.
– A proactive attitude and ability to work independently.
– Video: Intermediate to advanced skills in videography + Adobe Premiere
– Animations + Motion Graphics: Ability to create web CSS animations from designs, GIFs, on-page micro-animations; some motion graphics (After Effects experience).
– Knowledge of design for print production best practices.
– Experience designing in and collaborating on a design system (Figma).
– Mobile App’s design development experience.
– 3D modeling and animation.
– Bachelor’s (Preferred)
– 3+ years of graphic design experience, and a portfolio showcasing graphic and web design.
Mira’s team is a unique mix of cultures, solid expertise, and growing talents. We set audacious goals and achieve them because we believe in our capability to do that. In our culture, strong commitment, constant learning, and a spark of innovation are valued the most but we encourage difference as well as it drives creativity. We embrace diversity in all possible variations. Our activities are driven by our mission and simple but genuine desire to make this world a better place to live in.
We believe in “expertise-first” and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability.