Hi, we are Mira Fertility. Our superstar product, the Mira Analyzer, is the #1 fertility tracker on the market, designed by scientists to help couples and individuals conceive. We started our company to help women and individuals reach their parenthood dreams and make their fertility journey smoother. At Mira, we empower people with the best technology, information, and science to help people reach their fertility goals.
We are actively working with scientists and experts to reach more people—especially because we women and individuals face fertility challenges when they want to start their conception journey. The lack of awareness and information about fertility brings a lot of unnecessary guesswork and stress to those trying to conceive.
We are committed to helping our customers achieve the highest possible success rates and outcomes; that is why our focus is on personalized care, the use of the most cutting-edge technology, and science-backed data.
About the position
We are looking for a Mobile Product Designer in women’s health to work with our internal team to build the app that not only users love but also accomplishes business goals. The ideal candidate is experienced in building and oversees the design process and developing design systems.
If want to challenge yourself at a high-growth startup and make a difference for women’s health please join us!
- Design for User Experience: Analyze user feedback and data to develop the optimal approach for redesigning the user experience and interface of the app. Ensure that the redesign aligns with the brand book and adheres to best industry practices, with a focus on harmonizing the app with product and business goals.
- Update Design System: Review and update the existing design system, ensuring consistency and scalability for future iterations.
- Collaborate with an internal design team and stakeholders: Collaborate closely with the product and development teams in a Scrum environment to plan sprints and oversee the review and release processes. Engage with stakeholders to comprehend business goals and product strategy, translating them into an effective design process. Seek and incorporate feedback from stakeholders throughout the design process.
- Focus on Accessibility: Designing and performing user tests, preparing prototypes and A/B tests
- Design Data Visualizations: Craft intuitive data visualizations and dashboards to communicate complex information effectively.
- Regulatory Compliance: Establish and maintain a file structure compliant with relevant regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Extensive Experience: Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in UX and UI design of consumer mobile applications, from which at least 2 years in a lead role. The candidate should possess a comprehensive portfolio demonstrating a diverse range of designs that showcase depth of experience and versatility.
- Health or wellness Design Expertise: Documented experience in designing user-facing medical and wellness software. This includes knowledge of the nuances associated with healthcare design, such as patient confidentiality, user sensitivity, and the need for clear, easily understood user interfaces.
- Deep User and Business Understanding: The designer should possess a deep understanding of both user needs and business requirements, ensuring that design solutions not only appeal to users but also drive business goals. They should be adept at bridging the gap between user desires and business objectives.
- Innovative Design Approach: Demonstrated ability to approach design challenges with initiative, creativity, and out-of-the-box thinking. The candidate should be up-to-date with the latest design trends, be able to bring fresh, novel ideas to the table and propose solutions to increase overall user experience.
- Holistic User Experience Mapping: Proficiency in mapping out the entire user journey and experience, considering both offline and online interactions. The designer should be able to identify touchpoints, pain points, and opportunities for improving the user experience and ensuring seamless transitions between offline and online product interactions. Very strong understanding of software architecture is required.
- Expertise in Accessibility: Given the emphasis on accessibility, the designer should be well-versed in accessibility requirements and best practices in UX and UI. This includes familiarity with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and other relevant standards, as well as practical experience in designing for diverse user groups, including those with disabilities.
The role is a remote part-time position, flexible working hours and occasional overlap with the US team.
What we offer
- You will work with a dedicated, highly-engaged, international team of professionals who are passionate about helping couples and individuals start their families
- We have a fast paced and collaborative work environment where we encourage open communication, ownership and independence
- In addition to competitive salary we offer performance-based bonus system based on OKR
- We provide professional development opportunities – training courses, workshops and seminars
Step 1 ‘Screening call with HR’ – Step 2 ‘Assessment task’ – Step 3 ‘Interview with App PM and CMO’