Hi, we are Mira Fertility. Our superstar product, the Mira Analyzer, is the leading fertility tracker on the market, designed by scientists to help couples and individuals conceive. We started our company to help women and individuals reach their parenthood dreams and make their fertility journey smoother. At Mira, we empower people with the best technology, information, and science to help people reach their fertility goals.
We are actively working with scientists and experts to reach more people—especially because we women and individuals face fertility challenges when they want to start their conception journey. The lack of awareness and information about fertility brings a lot of unnecessary guesswork and stress to those trying to conceive.
We are committed to helping our customers achieve the highest possible success rates and outcomes; that is why we focus on personalized care, using the most cutting-edge technology and science-backed data.
About the position
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Product Marketing Manager to drive the success of our innovative hormonal health products at Mira. The main goal of this role is to develop and execute strategic product marketing initiatives to bring awareness to our new products, resonate with our target audience, and drive sales.
If want to challenge yourself at a high-growth startup and make a difference for women’s health please join us!
- Market Research: You know how to conduct a market research to understand the competitive landscape. How to stay abreast of digital trends and customer needs. How to explore customers feedback via our Community, Surveys or CX team insights.
- Go-to-Market Strategy: You are a great manager – collaborating with cross-functional teams to create and execute go-to-market strategies for new product launches.
- Campaign Management: You are a master of timelines, action plans and follow-ups. You are confident that you can plan and execute marketing campaigns to drive product awareness, engagement, and sales.
- Product Positioning: You are good at identifying what can resonate with our target audience to develop compelling product messaging together with a team.
- Consistent communication: You are able to oversee a big picture of digital channels ensuring effective communication of product features, benefits, and values across all marketing channels.
- Content Creation: You understand how to create engaging and persuasive content for various channels – including website, social media, email campaigns, and promos. Ready to work closely with the Content, Creative, Ecom and App teams to develop this content.
- Educational Background: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field. Advanced degree is a plus.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years of product marketing experience, preferably in the fem-tech or healthcare industry. Proven track record of successfully launching and marketing campaigns / products, with a focus on e-commerce.
- Strategic Thinker: Ability to think strategically and translate ideas into actionable plans.
- Great manager and a strong team player who knows how to delegate and collaborate.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Industry Knowledge: Understanding of fem-tech, reproductive health, and women’s wellness.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a great sense of ownership: you notice opportunities and suggest solutions instead of waiting for the detailed brief.
- Data-driven decision-maker: Proficient in analyzing marketing metrics and customer insights to optimize product performance.
- Multi-tasker: You can handle working on some products in parallel.
- Natural Perfectionist, attentive to details.
- Passionate for Women’s Health: Genuine interest in contributing to the improvement of fem-health and wellness.
The role is a remote position, with a 40-hour workweek, flexible working hours and occasional overlap with the US team.
What we offer
- You will work with a dedicated, highly engaged, international team of professionals who are passionate about helping couples and individuals start their families
- We have a fast-paced and collaborative work environment where we encourage open communication, ownership and independence
- In addition to competitive salary we offer performance-based bonus system based on OKR
- Benefits: paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves,
- We provide professional development opportunities – training courses, workshops and seminars
Step 1 ‘Screening call with HR’ – Step 2 ‘Assessment task’ – Step 3 ‘Interview with Head of Brand and Communication’ – Step 4 ‘Final interview with CMO’