Mira was inspired by thousands of women who are struggling with their fertility journey. We create our new products with such families in mind to provide them with much-needed support and accuracy.
As a new role in our Growth Marketing Team, this Senior Manager, Retention and Email Marketing (Lifecycle and CRM) will play a key role in our continued focus on growth and retention. You will build, launch, and analyze customer retention campaigns that help delight and retain our 100,000+ engaged customers. This role will be customer-centric, equally creative and data-driven, and completely instrumental in scaling growth across Australia, the UK, Canada, and the USA.
Working closely with the creative team, marketing team, and senior management, you will oversee all email (Klaviyo) & SMS (Attentive) strategies and build, deploy, and analyze all email/SMS marketing campaigns & automation. You will work to develop new campaigns, analyze results, and develop key insights to make appropriate recommendations to senior management through accurate and effective data analysis.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a high-growth startup while applying your skills to a meaningful cause. You’ll also work with a collaborative team of passionate experts who want to empower women to achieve their fertility goals.
- Own the retention marketing roadmap to drive revenue, LTV, and engagement across all customer segments
- Continually design, implement and measure the results of smart tests to improve the performance of the email and SMS programs
- Evolve retention marketing success measurement from short-term focus (revenue per send) to long-term focus (incremental lifetime value per customer). Quantify and act on the downstream impacts of unsubscribes, send frequency, etc.
- Create and maintain automation rules and triggers, personalized workflows, dynamic content sections, nurtures, and list segmentation
- Create and modify existing HTML email templates using the latest mobile-friendly and responsive design techniques
- Collaborate with the data analytics team for measuring results and building customer cohorts
- Maintained and improved weekly & monthly dashboards to monitor, analyze and identify trends in campaign and channel performance. Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Benchmarked email campaign performance against key metrics to identify growth areas, shared meaningful insights, and recommended next steps with cross-functional teams
- Shared recommendations to help grow our email program content thoughts outside of the box with our team to come up with new test ideas for Growth
- Coordinated cross-functionally with Creative, Logistics, Social, Customer Support, Digital Product, and Operations teams to understand the pain points in the customer journey to continually deliver a delightful user experience
- Ensured compliance with spam and privacy laws in various regions. Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices.
- Act as an internal expert on retention marketing, email/SMS trends, technology, and best practices.
- Minimum 4+ years of retention marketing experience at a direct-to-consumer or e-commerce brand owning all aspects of email and SMS marketing (Klaviyo or similar ESP)
- Proven experience driving incremental revenue and LTV growth through email marketing
- Comfortable modifying existing HTML email templates with an emphasis on mobile and responsive design, with HTML and CSS email coding experience
- You keep yourself up to speed on email best practices: list cleaning, email size, cadence, A/B testing, QA, and of course – design trends
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools. Demonstrated ease, facility, and interest in working with data and A/B testing, including standard email engagement and web analytics tools (such as Google Analytics)
- Data proficiency: Experience translating data into actionable recommendations. Experience with A/B testing email campaigns
- Highly analytical and extremely comfortable with data
- You’re curious and passionate about delivering the optimal customer experience, exhibit deep empathy and think through the entire user experience of a campaign
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities, and strong project management, time management, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage a large number of concurrent campaigns and conceptualize data collection and segmentation strategies
- Knowledge of database and email marketing best practices i.e., deployment, testing, deliverability, performance analysis, CAN-SPAM laws, and database hygiene.
Mira’s team is a unique mix of cultures, solid expertise, and growing talents. We set audacious goals and achieve them because we believe in our capability to do that. In our culture, strong commitment, constant learning, and a spark of innovation are valued the most but we encourage difference as well as it drives creativity. We embrace diversity in all possible variations. Our activities are driven by our mission and simple but genuine desire to make this world a better place to live in.