Hi, we are Mira Fertility. Our superstar product, the Mira Analyzer, is the leading fertility tracker on the market, designed by scientists to help couples and individuals conceive. We started our company to help women and individuals reach their parenthood dreams and make their fertility journey smoother. At Mira, we empower people with the best technology, information, and science to help people reach their fertility goals.
We are actively working with scientists and experts to reach more people—especially because we women and individuals face fertility challenges when they want to start their conception journey. The lack of awareness and information about fertility brings a lot of unnecessary guesswork and stress to those trying to conceive.
We are committed to helping our customers achieve the highest possible success rates and outcomes; that is why our focus is on personalized care, the use of the most cutting-edge technology, and science-backed data.
About the position
We are looking for proactive and results-driven Sales Development Manager, to conduct sales calls, explore new channels, maintain customer relationships, and achieve or exceed sales targets, contributing to the company’s revenue growth.
If want to challenge yourself at a high-growth startup and make a difference for women’s health pleas join us!
- Conduct sales calls with healthcare practitioners in the US, Canada and UK.
- Proactively and continuously conduct research, exploring new sales channels / segments
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships by providing excellent customer service and addressing inquiries and concerns.
- Keep accurate records of sales interactions and customer data using Hubspot.
- Stay updated on industry trends, product knowledge, and competitive offerings to provide informed recommendations to potential customers.
- Assist in the development of sales scripts, training materials, and sales/marketing collateral.
- Follow up with leads and prospects to nurture and convert them into paying customers.
- Meet or exceed sales targets and quotas to contribute to the company’s revenue growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field (or Bachelor’s degree + equivalent work experience).
- 2+ years of experience in B2B sales, preferably in the healthcare industry, employers, brokers and health plans.
- Solid knowledge of HubSpot and being able to set up a robust reporting process.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Native level proficiency of the English language, both spoken and written, is essential for this role
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Willingness to adapt to a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
The role is a remote position, with a 20-hour workweek and extension the role to full-time in 1-2 month, flexible working hours and overlap with the US team for candidates from Europe.
What we offer
- You will work with a dedicated, highly-engaged, international team of professionals who are passionate about helping couples and individuals start their families
- We have a fast paced and collaborative work environment where we encourage open communication, ownership and independence
- In addition to competitive salary we offer performance-based bonus system based on OKR
- Benefits: paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves,
- We provide professional development opportunities – training courses, workshops and seminars
Step 1 ‘Screening call with HR’ – Step 2 ‘Assessment task’ – Step 3 ‘Interview with department Business Development & Partnerships Manager’