About the job
Mira was inspired by thousands of women who are struggling with fertility journey. We create our new products with such families in mind to provide them with much-needed support and accuracy.
As we’re growing, we have many wonderful ideas about how to help our community lead happier, healthier lives. Today is your chance to join the passionate team of professionals and help us to take a step closer to our mission.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Sales director responsibilities include developing OB/GYN and fertility clinics’ growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. The Sales Manager’s duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships, and understanding client trends.
- Develop the sales strategy and business model with the team to sell Mira into the OBGYN’s offices and fertility / IVF clinics globally, including effective outreach process, lead generation, network building, managing the CRM software, pricing, sales material, contracts, and follow-up.
- Very strong with on outreach, relevant network. Have great connections with the targeted clients’ profile
Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets and accounts development, and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships. Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Effectively develop and communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations. Understand OBGYN and fertility clinic-specific landscapes and trends.
- Reporting on forces that shift the strategic direction of accounts.
- Own the P&L of the sales team. Effectively manage and build the sales team from scratch.
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets, in the industry of OBGYN and fertility clinic.
- Previous experience as a sales executive or sales manager. Strong experience in building a sales team from scratch.
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience of working in startups. Strong ability to learn and be flexible.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to develop and articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented abilities
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Experience in the medical device industry is a plus.
What we offer
- Remote work with a flexible schedule;
- Generous bonus and commissions;
- Career opportunities with the rapidly growing business;
- Diverse and supportive team
Mira’s team is a unique mix of cultures, solid expertise, and growing talents. We set audacious goals and achieve them because we believe in our capability to do that. In our culture, strong commitment, constant learning, and a spark of innovation are valued the most but we encourage difference as well as it drives creativity. We embrace diversity in all possible variations. Our activities are driven by our mission and simple but genuine desire to make this world a better place to live in.