Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It’s an opportunity to do your life’s best work.
As the Sr. SEO Marketing Manager, Direct to Consumer (DTC) Marketing, you will define, implement, and optimize strategies and tactics focused on driving consumer awareness, acquisition and engagement via SEO and Content channels. Your key focus will be identifying opportunities for content and technical improvements, closing competitive gaps, building linkbuilding strategy, and expanding site content to drive long term performance.
A successful candidate will have strong experience in search engine ranking factors, algorithms and core SEO principles (healthcare niche is preferable). Will need to leverage analytics and external market trends to define technical and foundational strategies that achieve key business goals. The Senior Marketing Manager will be required to have effective influence management and collaborating skills, including collaborating across multiple teams, 3rd party partners, technical engineers, and various levels. In a past paced industry, the ability to manage competing priorities, multiple roadmaps, and problem solving skills is essential.
This role reports to the Head of Growth and will play a pivotal role in building Mira Organic Search authority, trust, and credibility.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remote from anywhere and diverse team collaboration.
- Develop and execute successful SEO and content strategies
- Monitor keyword rankings and own on-page SEO tactics
- Determine and prioritize blog content schedule to ensure rapid production of new impactful content plus refreshing and optimization of existing (decaying) content
- Prepare briefs for new articles, work with writers and e-commerce manager on content plan execution (we love Notion boards)
- Audit for technical SEO issues and recommend fixes, working with a dev team on implementation
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g., link-building and url structure), including HARO pitches, guest posts outreach, skyscraper technics
- Own, build and manage channel roadmaps leading content development and web optimization projects ensuring implementation is timely and high quality
- Measure and analyze channel performance and deliver actionable insights and recommendations to all levels (own organic blog revenue and leadgen OKRs)
- Provide analysis and recommendations on CRO
- Monthly SEO performance reports, monitoring and communicating KPIs, project statuses, and next steps.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of SEO experience with a focus on SEO content for consumer (health, wellness)
- Proven track record of driving organic growth directly from your own efforts
- Technical understanding of how to effectively optimize content for Search (i.e. indexability, meta tags, on-page performance, optimizing for rich/featured snippets, and more)
- Familiar with heat-mapping and a/b testing landing pages
- Established track record of driving growth through content with ability to map content to customer journey
- Understanding of channel content best practices including editorial, organic, social, paid search, and email
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g., Ahrefs, Semrush) and web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Search Console)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that are concise, candid, and professional
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Developing and executing SEO strategies to drive organic growth, with a keen understanding of intent across the customer journey.
- Performing SEO audits, providing performance improvement recommendations and working with internal teams to implement (Ex. page speed, site architecture, metadata, tagging etc.)
- Backlink outreach
- Optimizing and updating content on product pages, internal links, the blog, broken links to drive visitor engagement and organic sessions
- Conducting keyword research in collaboration with content marketing team
- Building regular SEO performance reports, monitoring and communicating KPIs, project statuses, and next steps.
- Supporting ad hoc cross functional projects from an SEO perspective.