Hi, we are Mira Fertility. Our superstar product, the Mira Analyzer, is the leading fertility tracker on the market, designed by scientists to help couples and individuals conceive. We started our company to help women and individuals reach their parenthood dreams and make their fertility journey smoother. At Mira, we empower people with the best technology, information, and science to help people reach their fertility goals.
We are actively working with scientists and experts to reach more people—especially because we women and individuals face fertility challenges when they want to start their conception journey. The lack of awareness and information about fertility brings a lot of unnecessary guesswork and stress to those trying to conceive.
We are committed to helping our customers achieve the highest possible success rates and outcomes; that is why our focus is on personalized care, the use of the most cutting-edge technology, and science-backed data.
About the position
We are looking for a software development project manager who specializes in software quality assurance and will be responsible for driving the technical direction of our software projects including comprehensive testing, regulatory compliance, and documentation. Your expertise will be crucial in ensuring an exceptional user experience, implementing innovative features, and optimizing performance to maximize conversion rates and revenue generation. You will be responsible for managing various components of our software development, 3rd party integrations, software architecture, testing plan, and regulatory documentation. This is a hands-on technical role.
If want to challenge yourself at a high-growth startup and make a difference for women’s health please join us!
Software Quality Assurance:
- Develop comprehensive test plans and strategies. Create detailed test cases and test scripts that cover various aspects of the software, including functionality, performance, security, and usability.
- Execute test cases manually or using automated testing tools to verify that the software meets quality standards and functional requirements.
- Identify and document defects, inconsistencies, and issues found during testing.
- Create technical documentation, development records, V&V reports, risk management reports, and other items either written by this person or gathered from other team members. Create medical software documentation for regulatory needs.
- Assess the software’s readiness for release and provide recommendations to stakeholders about whether it should be released or further tested.
Software Project Management:
- Create and manage the software development process so all questions or missing items are pointed out before developers start working on it
- Create technical tasks for the software development team based on product documentation
- Manage the software development projects and process
- Manage the software development team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in software development or testing, with a focus on building scalable software applications and services
- 3+ years of experience in App project management and medical software management
- Proven experience as a Lead Developer or Testing Engineer or a similar role. Experience managing and building a team
- Proficiency in software testing methodologies and protocols, including manual and automated testing techniques
- Strong knowledge of quality assurance principles and practices, including validation and verification processes
- Knowledge of regulatory testing requirements and the ability to create and maintain documentation to demonstrate compliance
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in software standards such as IEC 62304, ISO 14971, and HIPAA.
- Excited about taking a lead role and also want to get hands-on coding and documentation
- A meticulous eye for detail is essential when testing medical software, as even minor errors can have serious consequences
- Be able to work with remote developers
- Move fast with a strong bias for action
The role is a remote position, with a 20-hour workweek, flexible working hours and occasional overlap with the US team if you are based in EU.
What we offer
- You will work with a dedicated, highly-engaged, international team of professionals who are passionate about helping couples and individuals start their families
- We have a fast paced and collaborative work environment where we encourage open communication, ownership and independence
- In addition to competitive salary we offer performance-based bonus system based on OKR
- We provide professional development opportunities – training courses, workshops and seminars