We are Mira, the fastest-growing Silicon Valley femtech company. We produce healthcare IoT devices backed with clinical lab big data to empower people with the best technology, information, and science.
Powered by Quanovate, Mira is the FDA/CE compliant and AI-infused health platform that provides accurate and personalized health tracking and analysis, resulting in higher life quality for individuals and better clinical and economic healthcare outcomes globally.
About the position
We are looking for hands-on Engineering Leader (e-commerce) who will drive the technical direction of our products. Your expertise will be crucial for ensuring an exceptional user experience, implementing innovative features, and optimizing performance to maximize conversion rates and revenue generation. You will be responsible for managing the whole aspects of our e-commerce direction, including but not limited to e-commerce platform, 3rd party integrations, website configuration, and testing. This is a hands-on technical role with growth potential to CTO.
- Technical Leadership: lead and mentor the growing web development team, providing regular assessments, technical guidance, best practices, and fostering a collaborative and innovative environment. set coding standards, conduct code reviews, and ensure the team adheres to industry-leading practices.
- Must be hands-on with Shopify to guide the development team.
- Testing and Optimization: ensure the adherence to established design control processes and documentation standards throughout the testing phase. This includes execution of tests and validation procedures, guaranteeing the alignment of outcomes with project requirements.
- Architecture and Scalability: architect and optimize the front-end architecture to ensure efficient rendering, fast load times, and seamless user experiences. Identify opportunities for performance improvements and implement scalable solutions that can handle high traffic and large data sets.
- Roadmap management and prioritization, distribute and orchestrate work among team members.
- Third-Party Integrations: oversee third-party integrations, APIs, and payment gateways to enhance the functionality and capabilities of our platforms. Ensure smooth data flow and seamless integration with external systems. Help to source and evaluate partners if needed.
- Process development and optimization (including documentation).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- 5+ year of experience in software development, with a focus on building scalable e-commerce platforms
- Proven experience as a Lead Developer or a similar role. Experience managing and building a team
- Strong proficiency in Shopify and WordPress
- Experience with modern web development tools, such as webpack, Babel, and npm/yarn
- Familiarity with GraphQL and API integrations
- Experience with unit tests and general code quality standards
- Proficiency in version control systems, particularly Git
This role is a fully-remote full time position, with flexible working hours and occasional overlap with the US team if you are based in EU.
What we offer
- You will work with a dedicated, highly-engaged, international team of professionals who are passionate about helping couples and individuals start their families
- We have a fast paced and collaborative work environment where we encourage open communication, ownership and independence
- In addition to competitive salary we offer performance-based bonus system based on OKR
- We provide professional development opportunities – training courses, workshops and seminars
Step 1 ‘Screening call with HR’ – Step 2 ‘Interview with team (CMO, Product Manager)’ – Step 3 ‘Tech interview’ – Step 4 ‘Final interview with CEO’