YO Version 2.0 WiFi Testing Device
- 2 Pipettes
- 2 Vials of Liquefaction Powder
- 2 Collection Cups
- 2 Testing Slides
Power Cable and Accessories
Notes: Not Recommended for Post Vasectomy Semen Analysis. Smart Device Not Included.
YO Sperm Test will exchange/refund based on the terms of this EXCHANGE and REFUND POLICY provided:
- The claim is made within 30 days of purchase
- The information provided is complete and accurate
- The product has not been opened or damaged
- Submitted evidence supports the claim that the goods are unused
- The product has not, in our opinion, been mishandled or used for other than the intended one noted on the package labeling.
All orders are processed before 12 Noon (PST) Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) after you have received your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped which includes tracking details.
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates:
- Shipping rates and times for your order will be calculated and displayed during the checkout process.
- We offer international shipping to most countries outside the United States of America. Shipping rates and times for your order will be calculated and displayed during the checkout process. Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. YO Home Sperm Test is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer. Please check local laws and regulations regarding the purchase and use of “at home sperm test kits” to make sure you are able to import the product successfully. YO Home Sperm Test is not responsible for regulatory considerations in your country and we strongly recommend reviewing local requirements before purchase.
How do I check the status of my order:
- When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to be updated by the carriers (USPS, FedEx, UPS). If you haven’t received your order within 10 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at [email protected] with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Shipping to P.O. boxes:
- Some carriers have limitations around shipping to P.O. Boxes (FedEx). Please choose the USPS option for shipping to P.O. Boxes.
Result #1: MOTILE SPERM CONCENTRATION
Sperm cells need to move forward to reach the egg during natural conception. YO first reports whether your motile sperm concentration (MSC) is above or below a “normal range” of six million motile sperm per milliliter. The “normal range” of six million motile sperm is calculated by multiplying the World Health Organization (WHO) reference value for sperm concentration (15 million) times the normal reference range for sperm motility (40%). 15 million x 40% = 6 million. Although only one sperm cell is needed to fertilize an egg, six million motile sperm per milliliter is the cut-off or “threshold,” which determines the diagnosis of Low vs. Moderate/Normal MSC.
Result #3: SPERM VIDEO
As part of the YO Home Sperm Test, you will receive a recorded video of your sample. The video offers a clear visual reference to complement your MSC and YO Score results. Videos are available for sharing with an expert, family, or friends if desired or kept 100% private inside the app for personal viewing.