Terms & Conditions
MIRA FIELD UNIT TERMS and CONDITIONS
PRODUCT TEST, WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
- In consideration for receiving the Mira Fertility field test units (the “Product”) at a discounted price, I agree with Quanovate Tech, Inc., (“Mira”), to test the Product by (i) responding in full to two (2) surveys about the Product (the “Test”).
- I understand and agree that Mira, Inc shall have the right to use, in any manner and for any purpose, any information gained as a result of the Test of the Product. Such information shall include but not be limited to changes, modifications and corrections to the Product. Mira shall have the right to use, at its sole discretion, all such information, including but not limited to use by incorporation of such information into Product improvements, updates to computer programs and software and look and feel improvement suggestions. I further agree that all such feedback, suggestions and information provided to Mira as part of the Test will become the exclusive property of Mira and that I will not be compensated in any way for providing this feedback, suggestions and information, and will not retain any rights to, such feedback, suggestions and information.
- It is my express intent that this Release shall bind me, all members of my family, my heirs, assigns and personal representative and shall be deemed as a Release, Waiver, Discharge and Covenant Not to Sue the Releasees.
- I understand and agree that this Agreement, and all disputes arising out of or related hereto or in any way concerning the Test, shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without reference to conflict of laws principles. All such disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Pleasanton, California, and the parties agree and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of these courts. In any dispute related to the subject matter of this Agreement, the prevailing party in such dispute shall have the right to collect reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs from the other party.
- In agreeing to this release, I acknowledge and represent that:
- I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent.
- No oral representation, statements or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; and
- I HAVE READ THE FOREGOING PRODUCT TEST, WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO IT VOLUNTARILY OF OWN FREE WILL.