Hi, we are Mira Fertility. Our superstar product, the Mira Analyzer, is the leading fertility tracker on the market, designed by scientists to help couples and individuals conceive. We started our company to help women and individuals reach their parenthood dreams and make their fertility journey smoother. At Mira, we empower people with the best technology, information, and science to help people reach their fertility goals.
We are actively working with scientists and experts to reach more people—especially because we women and individuals face fertility challenges when they want to start their conception journey. The lack of awareness and information about fertility brings a lot of unnecessary guesswork and stress to those trying to conceive.
We are committed to helping our customers achieve the highest possible success rates and outcomes; that is why our focus is on personalized care, the use of the most cutting-edge technology, and science-backed data.
About the position
We are looking for B2B Marketing Specialist to support Business Development team by devising B2B strategies, crafting multi-channel campaigns, aligning with sales, analyzing markets, managing budgets, utilizing tools for execution, and fostering key industry relationships.
If want to challenge yourself at a high-growth startup and make a difference for women’s health pleas join us!
- Develop and execute the overall B2B marketing strategy in alignment with company goals and objectives.
- Plan and execute compelling marketing campaigns, content, and collateral tailored for B2B audiences across various channels (digital, email, events, community webinars etc.).
- Collaborate with the sales team to create sales enablement materials, ensuring alignment with marketing strategies and sales goals.
- Analyze market trends, competitor activities, and customer insights to optimize marketing strategies and identify new opportunities.
- Manage B2B marketing budgets effectively, ensuring optimal allocation and ROI measurement for all marketing initiatives.
- Utilize marketing automation and CRM tools (preferably HubSpot) to execute campaigns, track performance metrics, and generate actionable insights.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, industry partners, and relevant organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- 3+ years of proven experience in B2B marketing, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Strong prospecting, networking and project management skills.
- Strong communication and relationship-building abilities.
- Marketing skills, including experience with webinars, podcasts, and newsletters.
- Proficiency in using marketing tools and software (preferably HubSpot)
- Familiarity with affiliate marketing and partner relationship management (preferably Impact).
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- Ability to work until at least 2pm EST (EU, US, CA time zones)
The role is a full-time remote position, flexible working hours but has to overlap with the US team for candidates from Europe. Employment will be under a contractor or B2B agreement, with a monthly salary and a monthly bonus based on KPIs/OKRs completion.
What we offer
- You will work with a dedicated, highly-engaged, international team of professionals who are passionate about helping couples and individuals start their families
- We have a fast paced and collaborative work environment where we encourage open communication, ownership and independence
- In addition to competitive salary we offer performance-based bonus system based on OKR
- We provide professional development opportunities – training courses, workshops and seminars
Step 1 ‘Screening call with HR’ – Step 2 ‘Assessment task’ – Step 3 ‘Interview with Business Development Manager’ – Step 4 ‘Final interview with CMO and Business Development Manager’