- How Mira collects personal information
- How Mira uses “cookies” and related information collected automatically when you use our Website or App
- How Mira uses personal information
- What personal information, if any, Mira may share about you
- Security measures that Mira employs to protect your information from accidental loss or disclosure
- Other things you should know about privacy and Mira
COLLECTED INFORMATION AND USAGE
Mira collects and uses the information you provide to us when you use the Mira Service. Information that Mira may collect includes: name, date of birth, e-mail address, fertility-related data and other family planning and health-related information you provide. You may consider some of this information to be sensitive so you should choose carefully regarding whether and if you will use the Service.
We may use or share your Personal Information (e.g., name, address, telephone number, email address, and location) where it is necessary for us to complete a transaction or do something that you have asked us to do.
How Mira collects and uses information from you:
- Website, Web App, or App Usage. Mira (or its vendors and suppliers) may observe your activities, preferences, and transactional data (such as your IP address and browser type) as well as content you have viewed during your use of the Service. We may use this data for any purpose unless we tell you otherwise in connection with a particular Service. While we may collect or log this information, we do not identify you or match this non-Personal Information with your other Personal Information.
- Development of the Mira Service; Scientific Research. In our mission to better understand fertility cycles and help women make powerful and informed choices around their fertility, Mira will use your fertility data anonymously in our own research to better understand human fertility and improve our products and services. We may also share anonymous Personal Information with third-party researchers. Personal Information we share with a third party will be anonymous and not associated with your name or any identifying information provided by Mira.
- Promotions, and Contests. You may be asked to provide Personal Information, for entry into a particular promotion or contest, so that we can let you know if you won a prize. The specific rules and regulations governing the particular promotion or contest will vary and your participation constitutes your agreement to abide by those rules and regulations.
- Marketing. When you provide Mira with Personal Information, we may communicate with you using the information you have given us to provide you with information we think may be of interest to you including marketing and promotional messages. For special offers and promotions we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of receiving further similar communications.
NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION, COOKIES, AND RELATED INFORMATION COLLECTION
When you exit out of the Service, session cookies used by Mira are removed. In some instances, such as where you register in order to customize your use of the Service, cookies may persist so that we can recognize you without requiring log-in at each visit. These persistent cookies placed in connection with your use of the Service may remain stored on your computer or mobile device until you remove them. Disabling or removing cookies may require you to manually log on each time you wish to use the Service.
WHEN MIRA MAY SHARE COLLECTED INFORMATION
In addition to the circumstances noted above, Mira may also share your Personal Information with third parties in the following situations:
- Enabling Services. Mira contracts with other companies in order to enable provision of the Service. For example, web based services require web hosting, thus Mira may contract with web hosting service providers.
- Public Areas. The Service may include forums for communicating with others; such forums are public areas. Any information disclosed in such public areas of the Service or on any other website (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.) will become public information. You should exercise caution when disclosing information in these public areas, especially your health-related and other sensitive information. Content posted in public areas of the Service, including advice and opinions, represent only the views and input of the poster; Mira does not necessarily endorse, support, verify, or agree with such content. If you have any questions or comments about any content on the Service please send us an email at: [email protected]
- Business Changes. If Mira should ever file for bankruptcy or merge with another company, or if Mira should decide to buy, sell, or reorganize some part or all of its business, Mira may be required to disclose your Personal Information to prospective or actual purchasers in connection with one of these transactions.
- As Required by Law and Other Extraordinary Disclosures. Mira may be required to disclose your Personal Information if it: (i) believes it is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process (such as a court order, subpoena, search warrant, etc.) or other legal requirements of any governmental authority, (ii) would potentially mitigate our liability in an actual or potential lawsuit, (iii) is otherwise necessary to protect our rights or property, or (iv) is necessary to protect the legal rights or property of others.
YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS, MAKE CHANGES TO, OR REQUEST DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may request access to, correction of, or deletion of your Personal Information. For instructions on changing any of your privacy preferences, accessing your information, updating your information or for any privacy or data-protection-related question please write to [email protected] for assistance.
Data Transmission. No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Thus, Mira cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us. You use the Service at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. However, this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. In the event of a security breach. If Mira learns of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Service or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Service. Also, Mira may post a notice on the Website or the App if a security breach occurs. If this happens, you will need a web browser or mobile device enabling you to view the Service. Mira may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you must notify us at [email protected].
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Children. Mira Services are not directed at children. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older. If a person under 13 submits information through the Website or the App, and we learn the person submitting the information is a child, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible. Because we do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from persons under 13, we do not use or disclose such information to third parties.
Quanovate Tech Inc.
4637 Chabot Drive Suite 230
Pleasanton, CA 94588