Welcome to Mira!
This website: www.miracare.com (the “Website”) and Mira Fertility and Cycle Tracker mobile application that is available at Google Play Store and Apple App Store (the “Mira Application” or simply “Application” or “App”) are provided, owned, and controlled by Quanovate Tech Inc. (“Mira,” “we,” “our,” or “us”).
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE AND MIRA APPLICATION.
Quanovate Tech Inc.
Company registered under the laws of the state of California, the United States of America.
Address: 2010 Crow Canyon Pl, STE 100, San Ramon, CA 94583, USA
Email: [email protected]
The Company’s primary type of business is: “the development and trading of fertility hormone tracking software and hardware solutions.”
THE ESSENCE OF MIRA PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Mira was designed to assist you through all stages of your fertility journey. By pairing the Mira App with the Mira Analyzer and Fertility Wands, you can test your hormone levels through urine and get easy-to-understand, numeric results. Track Estradiol Metabolite (E3G), Luteinizing Hormone (LH), Pregnanediol-3-Glucuronide (PdG), and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) concentrations. Get fertility scores and hormone concentrations after each test and easily compare your charts.
The purpose of the Mira Products and Services:
- Access to your cycle analysis, ovulation, and fertile window predictions by tracking your fertility hormones.
- Track your hormones.
- Understand your hormone levels.
- Get cycle predictions about your entire cycle by using Mira’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithms that learn about your body and make highly personalized predictions.
- Record your health details in a convenient digital way.
- Track your menstrual cycle and its symptoms, and look inside your hormones.
- Record your basal body temperature (BBT), cervical mucus, and other cycle symptoms for exact predictions.
- Automatically sync your hormone data from the Mira Analyzer to the Mira App to check your scores, fertility charts, and cycle insights.
- Learn with Mira. Get access to our blog, exclusive webinars, and courses that include extensive education and tips to take control of your fertility.
The Mira Analyzer and Fertility Wands, categorized as medical devices, are FDA-listed and CE-certified.
The Mira App, Analyzer, and/or Wands do not provide medical advice, and the Products and Services are not intended as a substitute for qualified medical advice. You are advised to consult with a physician before using Mira’s Products and Services or relying upon any information provided by the Products and Services for family planning, getting pregnant, or diagnosing any health condition. Any information provided via the Products and Services is based upon the predictive value assigned by third parties. Users must draw their conclusions in consultation with their doctors about the medical implication of the information provided by the Products and Services.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accepting them in the order process. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the website, all content, data, and information provided on and/or through the website, and any products and services offered by Mira and purchased through the website (collectively the “Products and Services”).
YOUR USE OF THE MIRA WEBSITE AND APPLICATION
We and our content providers own all of the Mira Website and Application content. Information provided by us on the Mira Website and Application, as well as how we have compiled, arranged, and assembled our content, is protected by copyright and other applicable laws. You may use the content available on the Mira Website and Application only for personal, non-commercial, and information purposes. Copying, publishing, broadcasting, modification, distribution, or transmission of any portion of information or materials of the Mira Website and Application in any way without our prior written consent is strictly prohibited. We or our licensors reserve title and full intellectual property rights for all the information, materials, and content available on or received from the Mira Website and Application. Through these terms and conditions, we grant you a non-exclusive, royalty fee, worldwide license to use our content under these Terms and Conditions. In no case may you delete, change or pass over any copyright or trademark notices if such were posted by us or any of our third parties on the Mira Website and Application.
In these terms and conditions, the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
- ‘The Company’ means Quanovate Tech Inc;
- ‘Goods’ means the articles described in the Contract;
- ‘The Buyer’ means the person or Company who makes the Contract with the Company, whether directly or indirectly;
- Unless otherwise stated, ‘Company’s Premises’ means the Company’s offices at 2010 Crow Canyon Pl, STE 100, San Ramon, CA 94583, USA;
- ‘The Contract’ means the items sold via the ‘Cart’ on the Company Websites, these Conditions of Sale, and any other written document where the Buyer has paid an agreed price;
- ‘Company Websites’ or ‘Mira Website’ means www.miracare.com;
- ‘Mira Application,’ ‘Mira App,’ or ‘Application’ means Mira Fertility and Cycle Tracker mobile application provided, owned, and controlled by Quanovate Tech Inc. and available at Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
The Buyer understands that by ordering the Goods, they agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Buyer understands that the accessories and contents of the packaging, other than the form and function of the Mira Fertility tracker, are subject to change from time to time and that the accessories may vary from those shown on the website at the time of placing an order.
- These conditions shall be deemed to be incorporated in all company contracts to sell Goods. However, if, in any particular case, any of these conditions shall be held to be invalid or shall not apply to the Contract, the other conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- The Information provided on the Company Websites is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always seek such advice before the personal use of the Goods or in the case of concerns regarding the use of the Goods. Quanovate Tech Inc is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use, misuse, or reliance on information contained in or implied by the information on its websites or information obtained from Goods.
- The Buyer understands that the Mira Application and user instructions are currently available in English. Therefore, users must understand the English language well to use the product.
- The Buyer understands that the testing data (‘Results’) stored in the Mira Application are uploaded in an encrypted format and stored in a secure database. The Buyer understands that the Results will be held separately from the billing and shipping address and any payment details, but for identification may contain user information such as email address, Analyzer serial number, and subscription code. The Company will store the Results in a de-identified or anonymous format indefinitely but reserves the right to archive data in the future for Buyers that have been inactive for more than (10) ten years. The Buyer agrees that the Company can use the Results for scientific research or product development but that they will remain anonymous in any materials shared outside of the Company.
- From time to time, the Company will send out customer and research surveys which shall be answered by the Buyer voluntarily. The Company will inform the Buyer appropriately when the survey forms part of an approved clinical study. The Buyer understands that we will hold the Answers from these surveys separately from the billing and shipping address and any payment details, but for identification may contain user information such as email address, Analyzer serial number, and subscription code. The Company will store the Answers indefinitely but reserves the right to archive data in the future for Buyers that have been inactive for more than (10) ten years. The Buyer agrees that the Company can use the Answers from these surveys for scientific research or product development but that they will remain anonymous in any materials shared outside of the Company.
- The Mira Application has functionality allowing the Buyer to share their charts and message information (‘Shared Information’) with other parties (‘Viewers’) by sending this information from the Mira Application. The Buyer understands that sharing this information is entirely at the Buyer’s discretion, and the Company shall bear no responsibility for such Shared details; however, it is interpreted or used by the Viewers. The Buyer understands that by sending an invitation to a Viewer, the Viewer shall also become bound by these Terms and Conditions upon acceptance of the invitation.
- The Company and its authorized distributors acting on its behalf reserve the right to alter product specifications at any time after initial delivery without prior notice to the Buyer. The Company will offer an alternative product with the same or enhanced functionality where practicable.
- The images of the Application interference shown on the website may include features and designs of a future release and may not reflect those of the current Application version.
- Each service user (a “user”) uses the products and services at the user’s sole risk. This means that:
- A user may get pregnant when using the products and services even if the user’s purpose for using the products and services is for natural family planning.
- No guarantee using the products and services will assist a user in getting pregnant.
- The user may or may not successfully discover a pattern that leads to a diagnosis of potential illness or disease using the products and services.
- All Information is input by the user, who is solely responsible for interpreting their information.
- Certain information provided through the service may involve discussion of reproductive anatomy and/or sexual acts and may not be appropriate for all users. If you are offended by material of sexual nature, including information about conceiving or family planning or discussion of reproductive anatomy, then you should not use the Products and Services,
Individuals who have PCOS may experience unreliable results from Mira products. While these products may still help users assess their hormone levels—they may prove less effective in promoting successful conception for those with PCOS.
If you have PCOS and are experiencing regular monthly periods, the Mira products may work as intended. Many women with PCOS use Mira to track their cycles and achieve healthy conception and pregnancy. However, if you have PCOS and are not having regular monthly periods, you may experience unreliable results. Furthermore, it may be difficult to define proper testing times or the stage of your cycle—though results may improve by testing daily. Please consult your doctor about how you can use Mira products to benefit from their use based on your condition.
If you receive positive results continually, this may be a sign of abnormally elevated luteinizing hormone (LH) levels. In such cases, the Mira products may be unreliable. Additionally, the Mira products are not intended for use in detecting PCOS. If you are uncertain about having PCOS, please consult with your doctor.
- All orders shall be confirmed in ‘writing’ either by direct action on the company websites or by a confirmation email.
- No quotation shall be binding on the Company until the price is paid in full by the Buyer and the order is confirmed in writing by the Company.
- The company manages the payment process through Shopify, PayPal, Shop Pay, Google Pay, and Amazon Pay—which are well-known secure payment gateways. Therefore, the Buyer can be assured that they are safe to use.
- The Buyer shall retain ownership of all results and the ability to view past data in the Mira Application. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to maintain the current version of the Mira Application and, in the case of changing mobile devices, to load the data onto the new device by downloading the current version of the Mira Application and logging in with prior user details.
- The Buyer understands that the Mira Fertility product is a regulated medical device, and the Mira Analyzer and Mira Test Wands are non-returnable and non-refundable. For damaged or defective products covered by our one-year limited warranty described below, please contact us at [email protected].
The Company can issue a full refund if the Buyer requests a refund before the package ships. However, since most Mira products are time sensitive, the orders are typically processed quickly. Orders placed before 12AM (PST time) daily are processed and shipped out the following day.
Therefore, a fast turnaround occurs between placing the order and preparing the fulfillment.
The Buyer should reach out ASAP if they would like to cancel their order.
If the Buyer wants to return the product after it is shipped, the Buyer must keep it unopened, unused, and original. Unopened means the seals on the product box much be intact. And the Buyer should store the product in a dry environment between 4 ° to 30 °C (39 ° to 86 °F) and keep it away from direct sunlight.
The Buyer must contact the Mira Support team within 20 days after the product is delivered. Shipping and handling charges from the original order, including VAT or other customs fees, are non-refundable. If the Buyer requests a paid return label, the Company will deduct 15% of the product’s original price (available for the US only).
For non-US orders, the Buyer is responsible for shipping back the product.
Please Note: The Company cannot accept product returns based on the following:
- If it has been 20 days past the product’s delivery.
- If the seal is broken.
- If the product has been used or tampered with.
- If the product does not appear to be in its original condition.
The Buyer may cancel their subscription at any time. Please read this article carefully for more information on managing subscriptions. If the Buyer wants the Company to cancel the subscription, the Buyer must send the Company an explicit request at least 48 hours before the next order process date.
Please Note: Snoozing the subscription or changing the next order date will not cancel the subscription.
The Mira Analyzer is covered by a one-year limited warranty. This limited warranty applies for one (1) year from the date of purchase found on your receipt. Mira requires your original receipt to determine the warranty period. During the warranty period, Mira will either repair or replace (at its discretion) any defective Analyzer at no charge to you.
Please note: Our technical team will determine if the Analyzer is defective.
- The price payable for Goods shall be as displayed on the Company Websites or otherwise agreed in writing at the time of purchase.
- In the US, all prices for the Mira Fertility product exclude Value Added Tax or other sales tax and carriage, which will be added to the invoice charge at the appropriate rate.
- The Company reserves the right to adjust prices.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Unless otherwise stated by the Company in writing and recorded on the Company’s acknowledgment of the order, payment shall be made in advance for all Goods.
- All times or dates for delivery of the goods are given in good faith. Time of delivery should not be of the essence of any Contract, nor shall the Company be under any liability for any delay beyond the Company’s control.
- Delivery of the Goods shall be limited to Buyers over the age of 18, legally able to enter into the Contract, resident in, and (where applicable) accessing the Mira Website or Application.
- All claims for loss due to damage in transit or non-delivery must be notified in writing by the Buyer to the Company: (a) within seven days of the actual delivery date for damage or (b) within ten days of the date of the invoice for non-delivery.
- In the event of a valid claim for loss due to damage, non-delivery, or non-compliance with the Contract, the Company shall choose to either repair or replace the Goods at its expense. However, it shall not be under any further liability.
- If the Buyer fails to give notice per the condition above, the Goods shall be deemed in all respects in accordance with the Contract.
ORDERING & CONTRACTS COMPANY WEBSITE
- Some Goods can be ordered using the ‘Cart’ mechanism on the Company Website. The following steps form the Contract:
- The Buyer fills the ‘Cart’ with the required items and continues to the appropriate payment screen.
- The Buyer then enters payment details on the payment screen.
- The Buyer is sent an order acknowledgment via email.
- Once payment has been received and the order accepted, the Goods will be dispatched, at which point the Contract shall be deemed in place.
- Acceptance of Orders. At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Your account may also be restricted or terminated for any reason at our sole discretion. You will be charged at the time you place your order, not when your order is shipped. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limited quantities available, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or needs modification. If your order is canceled or modified after your credit card (or other payment accounts) has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card (or other applicable payment accounts) in the amount of the charge or modification.
- Referral Rewards. At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to alter, discontinue, refuse, or cancel referral rewards accrued under the referrals offered as presented with the Mira Analyzer, Mira wands, or Mira Application pre-order campaign. This also includes any other campaigns related to Mira products and services. You must already have a Mira account or set up a new one to redeem accrued referral rewards. We may need to contact you to manage and deliver your order and ensure the deliverability of your accrued referral rewards. You understand that we must have your active and valid email address and/or mailing address to deliver your accrued rewards. Rewards will accrue and be redeemable as defined by Mira.
- You can purchase products and/or services on the website. We provide a link to a third-party vendor on our website, which will process your payment for products and services. When you click submit your order, your payment information will be handled by an independent third-party service, which operates under separate Terms and Conditions concerning your online payment transaction.
- Product and service refund requests will be decided and issued at the sole discretion of Mira.
PASSING OF TITLE AND RISK
- The Goods shall remain the Company’s property until all payments under the Contract have been made in full and unconditionally. Once all payments are made, and from the delivery time, the Goods shall become the Buyer’s property.
- In the event of failure to pay the price in accordance with the Contract, the Company shall have the power to resell the Goods.
CONDITIONS & WARRANTIES
- The Contract shall not constitute a sale by description or sample.
- Any conditions or warranties (whether express or implied by statute common law or arising from conduct or a previous course of dealing or trade custom or usage) as to the quality of the Goods, their fitness for any particular purpose, or correspondence with any description or sample are hereby expressly negatived.
- In respect of Goods supplied by the Company under a Contract, the Company undertakes that if within twelve months of delivery, a defect occurs under proper use (except for wear and tear), it will, at its discretion, repair or replace them. The Buyer shall inform the Company within seven days of such a defect occurring.
- Nothing herein shall impose any liability on the Company in respect of any defect in the Goods arising out of the acts, omissions, negligence, or default of the Buyer, including any failure by the Buyer to comply with any recommendations of the Company as to storage and use of the Goods.
YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT
- Account Registration. You may need to create an account through the Mira Application or Website to access the Products and Services portions. You agree that the information you provide to Mira upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You acknowledge consent and agree that Mira may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and your personal information if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation, or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
(1) Comply with the legal process
(2) Enforce these Terms
(3) Respond to your requests for customer service.
(4) Protect the rights, property, business interests, or personal safety of Mira, its users, or the public.
- When you register as a User, you will be asked to create a password for your account. You will be responsible for all activities under your password, including ordering a subscription Service, purchasing and referring products, and entering personal information. You should keep your password confidential. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, any credit card information submitted thereunder, and for restricting access to your computer or any device on which you use the Mira Application, Mira Analyzer, or Mira wands. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities under your account or password. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure (for example, in the event of a loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure, or use of your account ID or password), you must immediately notify Mira. You may be liable for the losses incurred by Mira or others due to the unauthorized use of your account. If you choose to grant another person access to your User account, such as a partner, you are solely responsible for such other user’s use of and access to your User account.
LINKS & THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
- Additional restrictions may apply. Notwithstanding any rights and licenses granted to you in these Terms, the Website, Mira Analyzer, Mira Wands, the Mira Application, and the Products and Services may contain Third-Party Content for specific limited uses, and your right to access, use, and share the Third-Party Content, and any content that includes, incorporates, adapts, or otherwise utilizes such Third-Party Content, may be subject to certain additional restrictions. You agree to abide by all regulations and limitations of use that apply to such Third-Party Content.