Terms & Conditions
INTRODUCTION AND BACKGROUND INFORMATION
Updated: Date: June 4, 2018
INTRODUCTION AND BACKGROUND INFORMATION
THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE OR AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OF A LICENSED PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH CARE PROVIDER OR PRACTITIONER. MIRA DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE AND IS NOT A LICENSED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER.
EACH USER OF THE SERVICE (A “USER”) USES THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK. THIS MEANS THAT:
- A USER MAY GET PREGNANT WHEN USING THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES EVEN IF THE USER’S PURPOSE FOR USING THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IS FOR FAMILY PLANNING.
- THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT USE OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WILL ASSIST A USER IN GETTING PREGNANT.
- A USER MAY OR MAY NOT SUCCESSFULLY DISCOVER A PATTERN THAT LEADS TO A DIAGNOSIS OF A POTENTIAL ILLNESS OR DISEASE WITH THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
- ALL INFORMATION IS INPUT BY YOU AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INTERPRETATION OF YOUR INFORMATION.
- CERTAIN INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE MAY INVOLVE DISCUSSION OF REPRODUCTIVE ANATOMY AND/OR SEXUAL ACTS AND THEREFORE MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR ALL USERS. IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY MATERIAL OF A SEXUAL NATURE, INCLUDING INFORMATION ABOUT CONCEIVING OR FAMILY PLANNING, OR DISCUSSION OF REPRODUCTIVE ANATOMY THEN YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
Order Cancellation: The Mira Analyzer and Mira Fertility Test Wands are non-returnable and non-refundable except in the case of damaged or defective products which are covered by our one-year limited warranty described below. If you would like to return a product you believe is defective, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mira Analyzer is covered by a one-year limited warranty. This limited warranty applies for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase found on your receipt. Mira requires your original receipt to determine the warranty period. During the warranty period, Mira will either repair or replace, at its option, any defective Product or part at no charge to you.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY AS THEY CREATE A BINDING LEGAL CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND MIRA. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY AND COMPLY WITH THE TERMS, INCLUDING AS SUCH TERMS MAY BE AMENDED BY MIRA FROM TIME TO TIME, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, AS SET FORTH BELOW. IF AT ANY TIME YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, INCLUDING AS AMENDED OR SUPPLEMENTED BY MIRA, THEN YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
- ELIGIBILITY, ACCESS
- You represent and warrant that you are at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you are located (which is 18 years of age in most locations in the United States) and fully able, competent and authorized to enter into and be bound by these Terms. You are authorized to use the Products and Services for personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use the Products and Services for any commercial purpose without the express, prior written consent of Mira.
- NOTE TO CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE: THE SERVICE IS NOT FOR PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then you are not permitted to use the Products and Services.
- The Website, Mira Analyzer by Mira, the App, and the Products and Services are controlled and offered by Mira from its facilities in the United States of America and are offered to residents of the United States. Mira makes no representations that the Website, Mira Analyzer by Mira, the App or the Service are appropriate or available for use in any other locations. Those who access or use the Website, Mira Analyzer by Mira, the App, or the Products and Services from other jurisdictions do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with local law.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS
- 3.3 Participation in Clinical Studies, Testing and Data Collection. Mira may conduct clinical studies (also commonly referred to as clinical trials) at any time using the Mira app, Mira Analyzer by Mira, or any other products and services provided by Mira. By downloading, using, or purchasing any of Mira’s products and/or services, you consent to being contacted by Mira as a potential participant in any clinical study) Mira plans to conduct. Participation in a clinical study would require your voluntary consent and we hope you will consider participating at that time.
- Registered in Food and Drug Administration (FDA): Mira Analyzer and Mira are intended to help the user record and track fertility hormones, and are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, including a determination of the state of health, in order to cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent disease or its sequelae.
- MODIFICATION OF THE TERMS
- PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, ORDERS, ONLINE ORDERS, REFUNDS, PRODUCT WARRANTIES
- 5.1 General. The Products and Services are intended to assist women and couples to track health and fertility information over time. Some Users may use the Products and Services to gain knowledge of their general and reproductive health, and/or to get pregnant, and/or family planning. The Products and Services will enable a user to input personal information related to health and fertility indicators, including, but not limited to, a woman’s date of last period, menstrual flow, temperature, cervical fluid consistency and amount, cervical feel, cervical position, intercourse, vaginal sensation, ovulation predictor kit results, pregnancy test results and such other information as the Products and Services may permit a User to track from time to time (collectively, “Personal Information”). A User may wish to input certain Personal Information on a daily basis. Many of the elements of Personal Information have been recognized in the health & fertility literature as helpful guidelines to gain insight in general health, reproductive health, and/ or for trying to get pregnant, and/ or family planning. All information related to a User is input by the User. The Products and Services may use the information input by a User to provide information back to the User regarding her fertility using the Personal Information. The information provided back to a User is not under any circumstances to be interpreted or acted upon as medical advice. Mira does not provide medical advice and all users are responsible for obtaining their own medical advice from licensed practitioners they trust.
- 5.2 Communications from Mira / Products and Services. The Products and Services may provide information to a User through the User’s personal account on the Website or App, or via e-mail.
- 5.4 Responsibility for Personal Information; Representations and Warranties. Each User who uploads any Personal Information to the Service is solely responsible for such Personal Information and the consequences of posting such Personal Information to the Service, including if a User authorizes a third party (e.g., a partner) to review such Personal Information. By uploading Personal Information to the Service, you affirm, covenant, represent, and warrant that: (a) you have the right to submit such information to the Service; (b) the information submitted by you is accurate to the best of your knowledge or ability; and (c) you are not violating the rights of any third party by submitting Personal Information to the Service.
- 5.5 Accuracy and Integrity of Information, Colors, Pricing. (a) Mira attempts to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the content presented on the Website, Mira Blog, Knowledge Base, and in the App, including for and about Mira Analyzer by Mira but makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the website and content thereon. It is possible the Website, App, and other online and other sources of information could include typographical errors, inaccuracies, or other errors, and that unauthorized deletions, additions, and alterations could be made to the Website or App by third parties. In the event that inaccuracy arises, please inform Mira so that it may be corrected. Information on the Website, Blog, Knowledge Base, in Mira Analyzer by Mira, or the App may be changed or updated without notice. Additionally, Mira shall have no responsibility or liability for information or content posted to the Website, Blog, Knowledge Base, in Mira Analyzer by Mira, or the App by any non-Mira affiliated or affiliated third party. (b) We have made significant efforts to accurately display the colors of our products that appear on the Website and in the App. However, actual colors you see depend on your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate or that the colors depicted will be the exact colors that are made available upon delivery. (c) In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product / service listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit or debit card charged. If your credit or debit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit or debit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- 5.6 Acceptance of Orders. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Your account may also be restricted or terminated for any reason, at our sole discretion. You will be charged at the time you place your order, not when your order is shipped. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or needs to be modified. If your order is canceled or modified after your credit card (or other payment account) has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card (or other applicable payment account) in the amount of the charge or modification.
- 5.7 Referral Rewards. We reserve the right to, at our sole discretion, alter, discontinue, refuse, or cancel referral rewards accrued under the referrals offer as presented with the Mira Analyzer by Mira pre-order campaign or any other campaigns related to Mira products and services. You must already have a Mira account or set up a new Mira account in order to redeem accrued referral rewards. We will at times need to contact you in order to manage and deliver your order, and to ensure deliverability of your accrued referral rewards. You understand that we must have your active and valid email address and/or mailing address in order to deliver to you your accrued rewards. Rewards will accrue and be redeemable as defined by Mira.
- 5.9 You can purchase products and/or services on the Website. We provide a link on our website to a third party vendor, which will process your payment for products and services. When you click submit your order, your payment information will be handled by an independent third party service, which operates under separate Terms and Conditions with respect to your online payment transaction.
- 5.10 Product and service refund requests will be decided and issued at the sole discretion of Mira.
- 5.11 We will use reasonable commercial efforts to deliver products and services as described. You understand that some products are under development, and numerous technical, financial, and practical obstacles may interfere with their delivery to you and with their functioning thereafter. THEREFORE, THE PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS OR ANY OTHER SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY AND ITS PROVIDERS SHALL ALSO HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS. The foregoing disclaimers and limitations shall not apply to bodily injury or as otherwise prohibited by law. In the event that any part of this provision shall be held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this provision shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- OWNERSHIP; PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
- 6.1 The Website, Mira Analyzer by Mira, the App and the Products and Services are owned and operated by Quanovate Tech Inc. The content, visual interfaces, interactive features, information, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, hardware, services, and all other elements of the Website, of Mira Analyzer by Mira, the App and the Products and Services that are provided by Mira (the “Mira Materials”), are or may be protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws of the United States and other jurisdictions, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights and applicable laws. Mira Materials do not include User Personal Information. All Mira Materials are the property of Mira or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names contained in the Mira Materials are proprietary to Mira or its affiliates and/or third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by Mira, you agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, copy, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Mira Materials. Mira reserves all rights not expressly granted in these Terms. You shall not acquire any right, title or interest to the Mira Materials, except for the limited rights set forth in these Terms. Mira claims no ownership in or to any content or other materials provided by or obtained from third-party websites.
- 6.2 Retention of Rights. A User retains all rights in the User’s Personal Information, subject to the grant of rights set forth in these Terms.
- WARNINGS; USER GENERATED CONTENT; CONTENT DISCLAIMER
- 7.1 Risks of Sexual Activity; Pregnancy. Engaging in sexual activity, including activities described and/or recommended through the Products and Services, may expose one or more partners to sexually transmitted diseases (“STDs”). As between you (a User), on the one hand, and the Mira Licensees, on the other hand, you assume complete and sole responsibility for any STDs that may be transmitted to or from you as a result of any sexual activity engaged in by you. You also assume complete and sole responsibility for any pregnancy or loss of pregnancy that may result from any sexual activity engaged in by you. Reliance upon information provided through the Products and Services can neither guarantee you or your partner of getting pregnant, of family planning, or of diagnosing any health condition. The Products and Services are intended to assist you and your partner in making informed decisions about your health and your bodies, but no guarantee is made on or through the Products and Services by the Mira Licensees with respect to any issue or matter whatsoever, and you use the Products and Services at your sole risk and expense.
- 7.2 Third-Party Content. You understand that when using the Products and Services, whether via the Website, Mira Analyzer by Mira, or the App, you may be exposed to content from a variety of sources, including, but not limited to, medical and other fertility-related information from third parties (“Third-Party Content”), and that Mira is not responsible for the accuracy, integrity, quality, legality, efficacy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Third-Party Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Third-Party Content that is inaccurate, false, misleading, unsupported by scientific research, disputable, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Mira with respect thereto. Mira does not endorse any Third-Party Content and all Third-Party Content is provided for informational purposes only. Under no circumstances will Mira be liable in any way for or in connection with any Third-Party Content, including, but not limited to, for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in any Third-Party Content, any intellectual property infringement with regard to any Third-Party Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Third-Party Content accessed through the Products and Services, including any unplanned or unwanted pregnancies that may arise from reliance upon such Third-Party Content.
- 7.3 No Medical Advice. MIRA DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR QUALIFIED MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONSULT WITH A PHYSICIAN BEFORE USING THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OR RELYING UPON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO FAMILY PLANNING IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET PREGNANT, OR TO DIAGNOSE ANY HEALTH CONDITION. ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU VIA THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IS BASED UPON THE PREDICTIVE VALUE ASSIGNED BY THIRD PARTIES, AND A USER MUST DRAW THEIR OWN CONCLUSIONS – IN CONSULTATION WITH THEIR DOCTORS – ABOUT THE VALUE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
- 7.4 Safe and Responsible Use. You are solely responsible for your use of the Website, Mira Analyzer by Mira, the App, and the Products and Services, and you should use common sense and exercise good judgment when making choices concerning such use. Without limiting the generality of the preceding sentence, the following are some examples of particular considerations you should keep in mind: (a) you should consult a physician before relying upon any information obtained through the Products and Services or if experiencing any adverse medical symptoms; (b) you should read all instructions and warnings before using any devices that may collect and/or transmit information to the Products and Services (e.g., Mira Analyzer by Mira, other thermometers); (c) activities that involve prolonged screen viewing time may lead to eye strain; and (d) you should never use the Website, Mira Analyzer by Mira, the App, or the Services while driving a motor vehicle or operating other equipment or machinery, or while engaging in other activities that require focused attention to accomplish safely.
- 7.5 Disclosure of Personal Information. You should be judicious and act responsibly and carefully before using the Products and Services. The information you provide to the Products and Services may be sensitive and of a highly personal nature and you should investigate the data storage policies and retention capabilities of any equipment you use to access the Products and Services, including those of any devices used to access the Website or the App. If you are not the exclusive owner or user of a device used to access the Products and Services, then you may want to avoid using such device for accessing the Products and Services. Be aware that many computers provided by employers are subject to policies that may allow remote access and monitoring, and any information you communicate to the Products and Services may be subject to access and monitoring by your employer. Disclosing Personal Information may be embarrassing and subject you to mental and physical harm. All disclosures that you make about yourself on or through the Website or the App for use of the Products and Services are made at your own risk and Mira shall not be responsible for any damages, injury or harm, including physical injury, which may arise from any disclosures made by you.
- 7.6 User Generated Content, Reviews, Feedback, Community Discussions, Blog Comments, and other Postings to Mira Websites, App, or App Community. If you submit, upload or post any comments, ideas, suggestions, information, files, images or other materials (“User Generated Content”) to us or on our Website, App(s), App Community Feed/Feature, Blog, social media pages, or other online property (“Sites”), you agree not to provide any User Generated Content that (1) is defamatory, abusive, libelous, unlawful, obscene, threatening, harassing, fraudulent, pornographic, or harmful, or that could encourage criminal or unethical behavior, (2) violates or infringes the privacy, copyright, trademark, trade dress, trade secrets or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, or (3) contains or transmits a virus or any other harmful component. You agree not to contact other site users through unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings or any other method of communication. Mira shall have a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the User Generated Content however Mira desires, including without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such User Generated Content and/or incorporate such User Generated Content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world. Mira is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any User Generated Content in confidence; (2) to pay to you any compensation for any User Generated Content; or (3) to respond to any User Generated Content.
- Mira does not regularly review posted User Generated Content, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any User Generated Content submitted to the Sites. You grant Mira the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any User Generated Content. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any User Generated Content. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any User Generated Content you make. Mira and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Generated Content submitted by you or any third party.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Mira harmless from and against all third party claims, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees) against or incurred by Mira arising out of any User Generated Content you post or allow to be posted to the Sites.
- PROHIBITED USES
- 8.1 As a condition of your use of the Products and Services, you agree not to use the Website, Mira Analyzer by Mira, the App or the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms or in any territory where you are located. Access to the Website, Mira Analyzer by Mira, the App and the Products and Services from territories where access or use thereof is illegal is strictly prohibited. You are responsible for complying with all local rules, laws, and regulations during your use of the Products and Services.
- 8.2 You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, distribute or exploit any portion of the Website, Mira Analyzer by Mira, the App or the Services, use of the Services, access to the Services or Third-Party Content obtained through the Website, Mira Analyzer by Mira, the App or the Services, for any purpose not expressly authorized in these Terms.
- 8.3 You agree not to intentionally interfere with or damage, impair or disable the operation of the Website, Mira Analyzer by Mira, the App or the Products and Services by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, spyware, adware or other malicious or harmful code.
- 8.4 You agree not to remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Website, Mira Analyzer by Mira, the App or the Products and Services, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content accessible through the Website, Mira Analyzer by Mira, the App or the Products and Services, or features that enforce limitations on the Website, Mira Analyzer by Mira, the App or the Products and Services or any Third-Party Content.
- 8.5 You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, Mira Analyzer by Mira, the App, or the Service, or any part of them, other User accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Website or the App, or any part of them, through hacking, phishing, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website, Mira Analyzer by Mira, the App or the Products and Services or any activities conducted on or through any of the foregoing.
- 8.6 You may not engage in any activity or effort, either directly or indirectly, to identify other users of the website, the app or the Products and Services, and any attempt to do so will subject you to all remedies available to Mira and such other users, whether at law or in equity.
- 8.7 You agree not to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Website, Mira Analyzer by Mira, the App or the Products and Services. You agree not to modify the Website, Mira Analyzer by Mira, or the App in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Website, Mira Analyzer by Mira, or the App, including, without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Website, Mira Analyzer by Mira, the App or the Products and Services, unless the modifications are expressly permitted by Mira.
- 8.8 You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Website, Mira Analyzer by Mira, or the App for any purpose without our express written permission, or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website or to the App. To create and maintain a user account, you must be a human. Accounts created and/or maintained by bots or other non-human entities are prohibited.
- 8.9 You agree not to utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other Mira materials without our express written consent. You agree not to use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Mira or Mira Analyzer by Mira names or trademarks for any purpose without our express written consent.
- 8.10 You will promptly remove any links that Mira finds objectionable in its sole discretion. You agree not to use any Mira or Mira Analyzer by Mira logos, graphics, or trademarks as part of a link without our express written consent.
- 8.11 You agree not to make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail or spam to other Users of the Products and Services. This includes, but is not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures.
- 8.12 You agree not to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Website, Mira Analyzer by Mira, the App or the Products and Services, or any portions thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- 8.13 You agree not to modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Website, Mira Analyzer by Mira, the App or the Products and Services except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- 8.14 You agree that you will not misrepresent your identity, access another User’s account, or provide any false or misleading information about yourself or any other User.
- YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT
- 9.1 Account Registration. In order to access portions of the Products and Services you may need to create an account on the Website or through the App. You agree that the information you provide to Mira upon registration and, at all other times, will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You acknowledge, consent, and agree that Mira may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (1) comply with legal process; (2) enforce these Terms; (3) respond to your requests for customer service; or (4) protect the rights, property, business interests or personal safety of Mira, its users or the public.
- 9.2 Password. When you register as a User you will be asked to create a password for your account. As you will be responsible for all activities that occur under your password, including ordering a subscription Service, purchasing and referring products, and entering personal information, you should keep your password confidential. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and any credit card information submitted thereunder, and for restricting access to your computer or any device on which you use the App, or Mira Analyzer by Mira, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure (for example, in the event of a loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of your account ID or password), you are required to immediately notify Mira. You may be liable for the losses incurred by Mira or others due to any unauthorized use of your account. If you choose to grant another person access to your User account, such as a partner, you are solely responsible for such other User’s use of and access to your User account.
- LINKS AND THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
- 10.2 Additional Restrictions May Apply. Notwithstanding any rights and licenses granted to you in these Terms, the Website, Mira Analyzer by Mira, and the App may contain Third-Party Content for certain limited uses, and your right to access, use, and share the Third-Party Content, and any content that contains, incorporates, adapts, or otherwise utilizes such Third-Party Content, may be subject to certain additional restrictions. You agree to abide by all restrictions and limitations of use that apply to such Third-Party Content.
- AVAILABILITY OF SERVICE
- Mira may discontinue or make changes to the Website, Mira Analyzer by Mira, the App or the Products and Services at any time with or without notice and without any liability to you. Mira makes no guarantees that the Website, Mira Analyzer by Mira, the App or the Products and Services will be available at all times or on an uninterrupted basis.
- 12.1 Termination By Mira. You agree that Mira may terminate your account at any time for your violation of any of the provisions of these Terms or your failure to pay subscription fees accepted by you. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service or your User account may be undertaken without prior notice, and you agree that Mira shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination.
- 12.2 Termination By You. If you are dissatisfied with the Mira Properties, please let us know by e-mailing us at email@example.com. Your input is valuable to us. Your only other remedy with respect to any dissatisfaction with (a) the Website, Mira Analyzer by Mira, or the App, (b) any term of these Terms, (c) any policy or practice of Mira in providing the Products and Services, or (d) any content or information transmitted through the Website, Mira Analyzer by Mira, or the App, is to terminate these Terms and your account. You may terminate these Terms at any time by closing your account by clicking on the “Customer Support” tab from within the application and providing Mira notice of termination by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12.3 Consequences of Termination. Upon the termination of your Account, either by you or Mira, your access to your Personal Information shall immediately terminate and you are solely responsible for maintaining copies of any Personal Information you have uploaded to the Website or through the App. Mira may retain copies of your Personal Information upon the termination of your User account on backup tapes or other storage media, or as compiled in data analysis performed by or on behalf of Mira.
- INDEMNIFICATION; HOLD HARMLESS
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Mira, and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates or any related companies (including those which share substantially common ownership), its suppliers, licensors and partners, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of any of them from any and all claims, losses, obligations, damages, liabilities, costs or debt and expenses (including attorney’s fees and court costs) arising out of: (1) your use or misuse of the Website, Mira Analyzer by Mira, the Web App or the Products and Services; (2) your violation of these Terms; (3) your violation of the rights of any other person or entity, and (4) your breach of the foregoing representations, warranties, and covenants. Mira reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify Mira and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Mira. Mira will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
- DISCLAIMERS; NO WARRANTIES
- 14.1 No warranties. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, MIRA, AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, AND SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, MIRA ANALYZER BY MIRA, THE APP, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM MIRA OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, MIRA ANALYZER BY MIRA, THE APP OR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AS USED IN THIS SECTION 15, THE TERM MIRA INCLUDES MIRA’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, AFFILIATES, AND SUBCONTRACTORS.
- 14.2 “As is” and “As available” and “With All Faults”. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, MIRA ANALYZER BY MIRA, THE APP, AND THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THAT THE FOREGOING ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- 14.3 Platform Operation and Content. MIRA, ITS SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, AFFILIATES, AND PARTNERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, THE APP, AND THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR FREE OF ERRORS, BUGS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THE FOREGOING WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE INTERNET CONNECTION IN ORDER TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE OR THE APP IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE SERVICE.
- 14.4 Harm to Your Computer. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE, ACCESS, DOWNLOAD, OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN INFORMATION, MATERIALS, OR DATA THROUGH THE WEBSITE, MIRA ANALYZER BY MIRA, THE APP OR REFERENCE SITES AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR DEVICE ON WHICH THE APP IS RESIDENT) OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF SUCH MATERIAL OR THE INSTALLATION OF THE APP OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE SERVICE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES
- 15.1 Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL MIRA OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD PARTY PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA OR USE OR COST OF COVER) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THAT RESULT FROM YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE WEBSITE, MIRA ANALYZER BY MIRA, THE APP, THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OR ANY REFERENCE SITES, OR ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH CONSCIOUS CYCLES, EVEN IF MIRA OR A MIRA AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, MIRA’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- 15.2 Limitation of Damages. IN NO EVENT SHALL MIRA OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR PARTNERS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, MIRA ANALYZER BY MIRA, THE APP OR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE), AS DETERMINED IN A FINAL NON-APPEALABLE DETERMINATION BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION OR BY AGREEMENT OF YOU AND MIRA, EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF FEES YOU HAVE PAID MIRA IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY.
- 15.3 Reference Sites. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD OR PROVIDED ON ANY REFERENCE SITES OR OTHERWISE BY THIRD PARTIES OTHER THAN MIRA AND RECEIVED BY YOU THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE WEBSITE, MIRA ANALYZER BY MIRA, THE APP, THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES RECEIVED BY YOU THROUGH ANY REFERENCE SITES.
- LIMITATIONS BY APPLICABLE LAW; BASIS OF THE BARGAIN
- 16.1 Limitations by Applicable Law. CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF YOU RESIDE IN SUCH A JURISDICTION, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF WARRANTIES, REMEDIES OR LIABILITY CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS APPLY TO YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT SUCH LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS ARE PERMITTED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU ARE LOCATED.
- 16.2 Basis of the Bargain. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT MIRA HAS OFFERED THE WEBSITE, MIRA ANALYZER BY MIRA, THE APP, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, SET ITS PRICES, AND ENTERED INTO THESE TERMS IN RELIANCE UPON THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN, THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN REFLECT A REASONABLE AND FAIR ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN YOU AND MIRA, AND THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND MIRA. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT MIRA WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE WEBSITE, MIRA ANALYZER BY MIRA, THE APP OR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICE ON AN ECONOMICALLY REASONABLE BASIS WITHOUT THESE LIMITATIONS.
- 19.1 Notice. Mira may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to these Terms, by postings on the Website or the App, via electronic mail, or by postal delivery. Notice sent via e-mail will be deemed given twenty-four hours after such e-mail is sent, unless Mira is notified that the electronic mail address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by mail to a postal address, if provided by you. In such case, notice will be deemed given three days after the date of mailing. Notice given via the Website or the App will be deemed given upon the earlier of 5 days following posting on the Website or the App or when first reviewed by you.
- 19.2 Dispute Resolution. If a dispute arises between you and Mira, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost-effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and Mira agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises out of these Terms (a “Claim”) in accordance with one of the subsections below or as Mira and you otherwise agree in writing. Before resorting to these alternatives, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation. (a) Choice of Law; Forum. These Terms shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California and the United States of America. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Mira must be resolved by a court located in Pleasanton, California except as otherwise agreed by you and Mira or as described in the Arbitration Option paragraph below. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within California for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes, and hereby waive any claims or defenses that such courts are an inconvenient forum. (b) Arbitration Option. For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than $5,000, the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost-effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, they shall initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: (i) the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; (ii) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and (iii) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Any ADR provider chosen under this Section 20.2(b) must be located in an office based in, or be a permanent resident of, Pleasanton, California. (c) Improperly Filed Claims. All claims you bring against Mira must be resolved in accordance with this Section 20.2 (Dispute Resolution). All claims filed or brought contrary to this Section 20.2 (Dispute Resolution) shall be considered improperly filed. Should you file a claim contrary to this Section 20.2 (Dispute Resolution), Mira may recover attorneys’ fees and costs up to $5,000, provided that Mira has notified you in writing of the improperly filed claim, and you have failed to promptly withdraw the claim.
- 19.3 Waiver. A provision of these Terms may be waived only by a written instrument executed by the party entitled to the benefit of such provision. The failure of Mira to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- 19.4 Severability. In the event that the application of any provision of these Terms to any particular facts or circumstances shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable under the law hereof, then: (a) such provision shall be reformed without further action by the Parties to the extent strictly necessary to render such provision valid and enforceable when applied to such particular facts or circumstances; and (b) the validity and enforceability of such provision as applied to any other particular facts or circumstances, and the validity and enforceability of all of the other provisions of these Terms, shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby.
- 19.5 Assignment. The Terms and related Guidelines (if any), and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, whether by sale, merger, operation of law, or otherwise, without Mira’s prior written consent, but may be assigned by Mira without restriction. Any assignment attempted to be made in violation of these Terms shall be void. These Terms shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto, and their permitted successors, heirs, and assigns.
- 19.6 No Agency. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Mira as a result of these Terms or use of the Mira Properties.
- 19.7 Survival. Sections 7 (“Ownership; Proprietary Rights”), 10.2 (“Password”), 14 (“Indemnification; Hold Harmless”), 15 (“Disclaimers; No Warranties”), 16 (“Limitation of Liability and Damages”), 17 (“Limitations by Applicable Law; Basis of the Bargain”), and 19 (“Miscellaneous”) will survive any termination of these Terms.
- 19.8 Headings. The heading references herein are for convenience purposes only, do not constitute a part of these Terms, and shall not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof.
- 19.9 Entire Agreement. This is the entire agreement between you and Mira relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes all previous communications, representations, understandings, and agreements, either oral or written, between the parties with respect to said subject matter. These Terms shall not be modified except in a writing signed by both parties, or by a change to these Terms made by Mira as set forth in Section 4 above.
- 19.10 Disclosures. The products and services hereunder are offered by Quanovate Tech, Inc. You can contact Quanovate Tech, Inc. via email@example.com Depending upon the jurisdiction where you reside, you may have a right to have this same information sent to you via electronic mail by sending a letter to the foregoing address with your electronic mail address and a request for this information.