Can I track my cycles in the Mira App even if I don’t have the Mira Monitor? Yes.
The Mira App is a solution designed to help you:
- Track your cycles from the comfort of your home
- Learn more about your individual fertility status and
- Make informed and confident life decisions
Even if you don’t have any Mira products (such as our at-home hormone monitor), the Mira App still provides a valuable range of features that can help you take control of your reproductive health.
One of the advantages of the Mira App is its accessibility. It is available for free, without any ads or in-app purchases, and you can download and start using it right away – no additional hardware needed.
Co-developed by a renowned team of OB/GYNs, the Mira App is like having a team of experts in your pocket. Not only that, but it’s powered by AI so it gets smarter and smarter every day.
Here’s a quick look at all the features you can have at your fingertips:
- Calculate your cycle stages, period, ovulation day, and fertile window. Even if you don’t monitor your own hormones, our AI uses insights from over 720k real menstrual cycles and 9M+ hormone data points.
- Track and log additional cycle data including mood, basal body temperature, cervical mucus, medication, and more.
- Gain unlimited access to our expert library of articles, webinars, and ebooks regarding fertility and hormones.
- Use ‘Partners Mode’ to share and track your cycles together with a partner – you can even access your partner’s cycle data too.
- Access multiple views within the app – including your calendar, charts, fertility scores, and daily fertility status.
- Receive personalized tips based on your fertility goals.
- Export your individualized reports to pass along to your doctor.
In short, the Mira App is a free tool for cycle tracking and reproductive health management. Whether or not you choose to use the Mira Monitor, you can still make the most of the Mira App’s capabilities to gain valuable insights into your reproductive well-being.