Mira was inspired by thousands of women who are struggling with their fertility journey. We create our new products with such families in mind to provide them with much-needed support and accuracy.
As we’re growing, we have many wonderful ideas about how to help our community lead happier, healthier lives. Today is your chance to join the passionate team of professionals and help us to take a step closer to our mission.
Want to challenge yourself at a high-growth startup AND make a difference in women’s health? Women’s Health direct-to-consumer startup Miracare.com is looking for an expert PPC/ Seach Marketer. This position is part-time and remote (4 hours per day) with the possible transition into full-time. You will be a part of the growing marketing team, get training from the best Silicon Valley marketers, and scale PPC campaigns internationally. We’re looking for someone with experience running large acquisition budgets over $100K/month through Google Ads AND who has stellar communication and organizational skills when it comes to engaging with remote teammates.
- Manage Google ad and Bing ad accounts to drive growth
- Maintain profitable ROAS while scaling the accounts
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future A/B tests.
- CRO and landing page audits
- Ad Copy testing and staying on top of promotional copy updates
- Develop marketing strategies and marketing plans to support and achieve the business’ objectives.
- Leveraging real-time data dashboards and reporting tools, you will be tasked with communicating campaign performance and creating a clear roadmap for the future
- Develop Youtube Ads strategy and guide creative insight based on testing and performance data
- Gather data on consumer, competitor, and market conditions.
- Troubleshoot tracking issues, performance dip, ad disapprovals in the account
- Collaborate with our Growth Marketing Lead and Google reps
- Minimum of 3 years of paid search experience (specifically Google and Bing)
- 2+ years of experience managing large acquisition budgets over $100K per month
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics (GA certification a plus)
- Google Ads Certified
- Must be able to react fast to market change and ads fluctuation situations to manage ROAS
- Strong proactivity and always drive for growth
- Strong willingness to learn new ads strategies. Sensitive to recent ads trend.
- Attention to detail and ownership
- Strong, professional verbal communication
- Excellent writing and creative content skills
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Business, Economics, or related analytics fields)
- Experience on managing other PPC ads such as Bing and/or Yahoo is a plus
- Experience on managing Youtube ads is a plus
- Previous agency experience a plus