7 remarkable features of the cycle tracking Mira App
Tired of playing guessing games with your cycle tracking? No worries—the Mira app has you covered! It has features designed to enhance your cycle-tracking experience like never before. You’ll be saying goodbye to confusion and hello to valuable insights and comprehensive reports right at your fingertips.
Let’s dive into these exciting features that will empower you on your fertility journey—and help you understand your body better.
Compare Your Charts: Unlocking New Insights
With the Mira app, you can now compare your hormone charts to the average results of other Mira users. It’s like having a personal data-driven support system! By selecting a specific user group to compare against, such as average users or those with particular conditions like PCOS, or irregular cycles, you gain valuable insights about your hormone levels. You can watch your hormone test results superimposed on the average results of the selected group. This will provide you with a better picture of your unique cycle patterns. You can even compare your results to previous cycles, enabling you to track your progress and identify variations. It’s simple to get started:
- Go to the Chart page on the Mira app.
- Select a hormone from the chart that you wish to compare.
- Click the “Compare” button.
- Choose the desired comparison option, whether it’s a user group or your previous cycle.
- Confirm your selection and witness the enlightening insights unfold.
*Disclaimer: A minimum of 3 data points for at least 3-6 cycles is required to display the compare button on the chart.
But how do you interpret these results?
Let’s take the example of LH (luteinizing hormone) in the healthy group. Your LH levels are superimposed on the median data of healthy Mira app users, normalized to the ovulation day. Most healthy users experience a gradual increase in LH levels starting two days before ovulation, peaking 10-12 hours before ovulation. Following ovulation, you’ll observe a drop in LH levels. By the third day after ovulation, LH reaches a baseline level, maintaining it for the rest of the cycle.
Now—how do you read this chart?
Compare your LH level to the sample data of other Mira app users. If your chart falls within the range of the sample data, it suggests your cycle is similar to this group of users. Variations in LH levels may occur in some cycles, so don’t be alarmed if you observe differences. You can also compare your LH levels to user groups by selecting a different example with the “Change” button.
App Report for Doctors: Empowering Communication
The Mira app allows you to generate a comprehensive report to share with your healthcare provider. This report provides valuable insights about your menstrual cycle, including cycle analysis, all hormone charts, symptoms logged, and additional data points you’ve added to the app. By leveraging this feature, you can better understand your cycle and effectively communicate vital information to optimize your treatment and care. Here’s how to generate the report:
- Navigate to your profile section within the Mira app.
- Select “App report” from the options.
- Choose the desired time frame for the report generation, typically 3-6 cycles.
- Confirm the generation of the report.
- Open or download the comprehensive report to share with your healthcare provider.
Please note: The report will be in PDF format. Please contact us if you have questions on how to download it.
What can you expect to find in the report? The report contains the following:
- User information, including your name and age.
- The time frame for which the report was generated.
- A general summary with valuable insights about your cycle.
- Cycle analysis includes average duration of the period length, as well as the average lengths of both the follicular and luteal phases.
- All hormone charts with symptoms are logged, enabling you to identify patterns and correlations easily.
- Compared to other Mira users, cycle length distribution provides a benchmark for your cycle duration.
- Each phase distribution is compared to other Mira users, allowing you to understand how your cycle phases align with the general population.
- Each hormone chart displays all cycles within the selected time frame normalized to ovulation day and superimposed to show Mira users’ 5th to 95th percentile. This helps you gauge where your hormone levels fall within the range.
- The value ranges for each hormone, giving you a reference point to assess the normalcy of your hormone levels.
- A data recorder section that captures essential information such as dates, test results, pregnancy test results, and medications logged, ensuring a comprehensive overview of your cycle history.
- An “About Mira” page that provides additional information about the Mira app and its features.
Chart Info Explanation: Decoding Your Cycle
Understanding the information in your charts is vital for making informed decisions about your cycle. The Mira app provides clear explanations and insights to help you decode your cycle data.
From tracking LH levels to interpreting hormonal changes, you’ll better understand your body’s signals and how they relate to your fertility journey.
Cycle Analysis: Unveiling Deeper Insights
The Mira app offers detailed cycle analysis beyond a basic cycle tracking app. Gain deeper insights into your cycle during each phase, including average cycle length, period length, and the distinct characteristics of each phase.
Understanding your unique cycle patterns allows you to plan and optimize your fertility journey more precisely.
Fertility Score: Simplifying Test Results
Interpreting testing results can be overwhelming, but the Mira app simplifies it with the Fertility Score feature.
Prominently displayed on your main dashboard, this single number provides a snapshot of your fertility status. By assessing various parameters, including hormone levels, and cycle length regularity, the Fertility Score empowers you to assess your fertility potential quickly.
Partner Mode: Sharing the Journey
Fertility tracking is not always an individual endeavor; sometimes, it’s a shared journey. With the Mira app’s Partner Mode, you can easily share your fertility data with your partner. This collaborative feature lets you stay informed, engaged, and supportive throughout the process.
Find the Partner Mode option directly within your Profile section and embark on your fertility journey together.
Daily Logs: A Comprehensive Symptom Tracker
Keeping track of your cycle symptoms is crucial for identifying patterns and understanding your body’s responses.
By monitoring your symptoms and receiving insightful reports, you can see how your hormone fluctuations impact how you feel! You’ll also take more control of your health and embrace a new level of self-awareness. The Mira app simplifies this process with daily logs, allowing you to save all information about your cycle symptoms in one place. From recording sleep patterns and mood fluctuations to tracking other relevant data points, simply click the “+” green button on your app homepage and select the data you want to record.
This comprehensive symptom tracker enhances your overall cycle-tracking experience and lets you notice trends and correlations easily.
Please note: We don’t sell (and we won’t ever sell) user data to any third parties—advertisers, data brokers, whoever.
Along with the Analyzer, the Mira fertility tracker app revolutionizes cycle tracking by offering powerful features that empower you to understand your body better. From comparing your hormone charts to generating comprehensive reports for healthcare providers, the app puts invaluable insights at your fingertips. With features like Chart Info Explanation, Cycle Analysis, Fertility Score, Partner Mode, and Daily Logs, the Mira app ensures a user-friendly and engaging experience throughout your fertility journey. Embrace the power of data, gain clarity about your cycle, and unlock the secrets to optimizing your fertility with the Mira app. Start tracking with the utmost confidence today!
Please note: Mira does not offer medical information. Please consult with your healthcare provider for any medical inquiries or consultations.
Starting the journey of planning a pregnancy is a mix of excitement and emotions, but it can also bring overwhelming feelings. People often face the pressure to conceive quickly, with endless questions and unsolicited advice from loved ones. Additionally, pregnancy uncertainty can affect one’s mental and emotional well-being.
As we enter the second half of 2023, we’re offering support by providing a structured guide to help you and your partner create a fertility plan for success. You’ll learn valuable strategies to approach your pregnancy journey with confidence and clarity! Read here.